Awards & Financial Assistance
Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships
Ryerson University offers Entrance Scholarships to first-time university students entering a full- time undergraduate degree program. For detailed information and eligibility criteria, click here.
Students at the undergraduate or graduate level have access to a number of bursary funds administered by the University, including the Ryerson Tuition Bursaries, which provide funds based on financial need for tuition, housing, and other expenses to a maximum of $4000 per year.
For a full listing of available awards, application and non-application specific to Architectural Science students, click here. Brief descriptions and qualifications are provided for all awards being offered by the program.
- ABBARCH Architecture (Ontario) Inc. Award Application, 2013
- CB Richard Ellis Award, 2013
- Christian Martinelli Memorial Award, 2013
- Frank Leva 2013
- GENIVAR Scholarship 2013 – FEAS
- General Contractor’s Section T.C.A. Award Application, 2013
- Ledcor Construction Limited Award, 2013
- Myles Burke Architecture Models Award, 2013
- Morrison Hershfield Award Application, 2013
- Sepp Hannikaninen Memorial Award Application, 2013
- Stalin Boctor Graduating Student Award 2013
- (SSEF) Steel Structures Education Foundation Award F2013
- Stewart Crawford Travel Award, 2013
- Vestacon Limited Award, 2013
Financial Needs Form (ROSOTF)